Competition: Win a Sanivite + Macerator Small Bore Pumping System
Remove the limitations of your existing plumbing system with our Sanivite+ Macerator Small Bore Pumping System.
PlumbNation is giving away a Sanivite+ Macerator Small Bore Pumping System to a lucky winner this October. To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow PlumbNation on Twitter and re-tweet by 16th October.
Macerator pumps are highly functional pieces of plumbing equipment for the disposal of waste. The Sanivite+ can be used with a number of fixtures to aid the disposal of waste in the home such as the kitchen sink, shower, dishwasher or bathtub. In addition, the Sanvite+ by Saniflo is a compact unit which can be easily concealed and functions quietly, meaning it can be powered unnoticed.
A macerator allows you to pump fluids in a particular direction while converting solid waste into liquids. The pump does this by using high speed rotational blades to reduce solid into fluid so material can be easily pumped vertically through small pipes.
Power rating, flow rate and noise are contributing factors when selecting the correct macerator pump. The suitability of the pump is dependent on the use and location, whether it’s to remove waste from the kitchen or bathroom.
Normally you would struggle to dispose of waste from bathrooms or kitchens where regular drainage systems cannot connect, however a macerator removes this problem. As a result, installing a macerator pump means you can have a plumbing unit almost anywhere in the house.
These quality products ensure that waste is disposed of efficiently and hygienically.
The competition entries end 16th October 2017. Simply follow and re-tweet. The winner will be announced 17th October at 9am – so be sure to visit our twitter page for the results!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 02/10/17 to 16/10/17.
- The competition prize is a Sanivite+ Macerator Small Bore Pumping System
- To obtain an entry into the competition a customer must follow @Plumbnation on Twitter and retweet relative post (#WinASanivite)
- The winner will be drawn after the competition end and contacted directly. Should PlumbNation be unable to contact a winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, PlumbNation reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner will be tweeted on 17th October at 9am.
- The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK