Competition: Win an Uponor Electric Underfloor Heating Mat
Beat the cold this winter with our Uponor Electric Underfloor Heating Competition.
PlumbNation is giving away an Uponor Electric Underfloor Heating Mat to one lucky winner this February. To get involved, simply follow the PlumbNation Twitter account and re-tweet this tweet by Monday 12th of February.
The winner of the Uponor competition will receive a 2m² Uponor Underfloor Electric Heating Mat (160 watt output). Offering warmth and comfort all year long, you’ll be happy to walk bare-foot and carpet free!
The Uponor Underfloor Heating Mat is simple to install and provides a reliable and effective underfloor heating system for any home. It is fitted beneath your existing flooring and radiates heat evenly throughout the room via electric units. The mat incorporates an ultra-thin 3mm cable which ensures that building heights are kept to a minimum.
The mat can be used under a variety of floor finishes from tile, stone and wood, to carpet and vinyl. The 160w/2m² electric mat is particularly suited to tile and stone floors and warms up rapidly to provide heat in areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and conservatories.
View the Uponor Electric Underfloor Heating Mat here.
The competition starts Thursday 1st of February 2018 and ends Monday 12th of February 2018. Simply follow PlumbNation on Twitter and re-tweet. The winner will be announced Monday 12th February at 10am – so make sure to check out our twitter page for the results!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 01/02/2018 to 12/02/2018.
- The competition prize is a 2m² Uponor Underfloor Heating Mat (160 watt output).
- To obtain an entry into the competition a customer must follow @PlumbNation on Twitter and retweet the relative post.
- The winner will be drawn after the competition ends and will be contacted directly. Should PlumbNation be unable to contact a winner within 3 days or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, PlumbNation reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner will be tweeted on 12th February 2018 at 10am.
- The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK.