Buteline designs, engineers and manufactures a world-acclaimed plumbing system for hot and cold potable (drinking) water for both domestic and commercial applications. Originally from London, founding engineer David J Picton, set out in 1980 to establish his manufacturing dream in New Zealand. Buteline has grown from a small family business to a dynamic international company with ISO 9001 certification, exporting to Australia, Malaysia, and the Pacific Islands.
Refine resultsViewing 145 products
Just a few reasons why many UK plumbers are using the Buteline Plumbing System...
- 30+ years of proven joint security worldwide, with a 25-year guarantee.
- A simplistic installer-friendly installation process reduces installation times.
- Reduces 95% of all known UK installation errors that cause leaks with other plastic plumbing systems.
- Cost competitive against all other UK plastic plumbing systems.
- It’s one system that does it ALL, hot & cold water, central heating and underfloor heating.
- Offers additional security without additional parts such as O-rings and pipe inserts.
- Buteline uniquely allows you to solder to copper whilst connecting to plastic.