Adey MagnaClean Dual XP 35/42mm Filter
Dual-magnetic chambers for double the performance
MagnaClean DualXP has been developed by the industry leading and multi-award winning company that pioneered magnetic filtration. Adey’s filters are already protecting three million heating systems throughout the UK.
MagnaClean DualXP delivers double the magnetic and non-magnetic capture zone capability. It can be installed anywhere on the main circuit. However, to achieve the best level of protection for the boiler, it is recommended to install the filter after the last radiator on the system and before the boiler. It is also recommended to have valves either side of the filter.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for light commercial heating systems
- Unique 1½" BSP telescopic connectors
- 360° rotational connectors provide multiple installation options
- Bi-directional – any port can be inlet
- Versatile installation options
- Two low profile drain valves for easy servicing and dosing
- Reliable installation with high performance seals
- Bi-directional flow
- Ultra thin sheath enhances magnetic particle capture
- Available with reducing bushes to connect to 1¼" pipework