Advance Appliances EnergyManager Sealed Solar Thermal Store Cylinders
The Advance EnergyManager is a tried and tested design with an internal heat exchanger and shunt pump arrangement resulting in delivery of hot water equivalent to the volume of the tank at 43ºC. It works on the thermal store principle of storing primary (central heating) water and delivering mains pressure hot wayer through a heat exchanger.
The thermal store comes in two sizes, 210 litres and 300 litres capacity, the 210 being suitable for single bath plus two showers and the 300 for two baths and two showers.
The shunt pump is pre fitted and wired to activate when taps or showers are turned on.
- Standard and solar patterns
- 65ºC store creates a buffer for
- efficient boiler operation and
- fast radiator/underfloor heat up times
- For sealed underfloor and radiator circuits
- Meets Part L and Part G of Building Regulations
- Meets HWA Thermal Store Specification
- Pre wired and pre plumbed
- shunt pump and flow switch
- Three levels of overheat protection
- Use with gas, oil or biomass boilers
- Flow rates up to 40 litres per minute
- 10 year cylinder guarantee