Advance Appliances Plug & Glow 2.7kW Mini Electric Flow Boiler
the Plug n Glow is a small stainless steel flow boiler with many applications. It has 22mm connections for ease of installation, a 13 amp plug fitted and can be programmed up to 20 times a day seven days a week. It can be used in a sealed system up to 3 bar pressure or in vented applications.
Temperature is adjusted from 30 to 80 degrees by a calibrated dial on the front of the case or it can be controlled by an off board thermostat. There is no restriction on the number of uses of the product.
It can be added to an existing central heating circuit to boost the power if an extension has been added to the house; it can be used for a small office or garage workshop heating system or a stand alone underfloor system in conservatories. Use to protect plants from frost in a greenhouse, or holiday homes from freezing in winter.
- 22mm flow and return
- On board or off board temperature control
- 7 day timer/programmer fitted
- Compact only 120mm x 195mm
- Internal pump connections
- CE marked
- Add as an inline heat source to any plumbing or heating installation
- No need to upgrade your boiler if you extend your home
- Maximise PV solar input and reduce fossil fuel use