Albion Ultrasteel Unvented Direct Cylinders
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Albion Ultrasteel Direct model is designed to heat water with electricity via 3 kW Long Life Incoloy immersion heater, which can be used in conjunction with low tariff electricity.
Direct units are suitable mainly for domestic use. With a wide range of sizes available to meet every hot water demand - these high performance cylinders cater from heating a single shower or bath, to providing enough hot water for up to three bathrooms.
- Designed to heat water using an electric immersion heater.
- Can be used in conjunction with a 'low tariff electricity'
- Wide range of sizes available
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 25 year anti-corrosion guarantee on inner container
- High flow rate controls
- Fast reheat and high insulation values
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- A complete package - just add pipework
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- High flow rates: ideal for multiple bathrooms baths fill very quickly
- Fast reheat: hot water quickly available
- Economical to run
- Attractive steel finish case – smart, tough and wipe clean
- Low maintenance - no hidden costs