Albion Ultrasteel Unvented Indirect Cylinders
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Albion Ultrasteel Indirect model is designed to heat water via specifically designed coil-in-coil heat exchanger with conventional gas, oil or electric boiler. It also has an immersion heater fitted for a back-up heating. Indirect units are suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. These powerful cylinders cover a range of applications - from heating a single shower to providing enough hot water for sports pavilions or students houses.
- Designed to heat water using gas, oil or electric boilers.
- Suitable for both domestic and small commercial use
- Has immersion heater fitted for back up heating
- Wide range of sizes available
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 25 year anti-corrosion guarantee on inner container
- High flow rate controls
- Fast reheat and high insulation values
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low standing heat loss
- A complete package - just add pipework
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- High flow rates: ideal for multiple bathrooms baths fill very quickly
- Fast reheat: hot water quickly available
- Economical to run
- Attractive steel finish case – smart, tough and wipe clean
- Low maintenance - no hidden costs