Heatrae Sadia Amptec C600 6kW Electric Heating Boiler
Heatrae Amptec Electric Flow Boilers offer the comfort and convenience of wet central heating and hot water supply, wherever there is mains electricity. The boilers can be installed to provide central heating and domestic hot water in conjunction with an indirect hot water storage cylinder or if preferred, to provide heating only with domestic hot water being supplied by a direct hot water storage cylinder.
Features & Benefits
- Controllable, efficient heating.
- Two year on-site parts and labour warranty
- Uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems.
- Models available for underfloor heating systems.
- Domestic hot water from boiler in conjunction with a separate cylinder.
- No flue and no fuel tanks for flexible installation location.
- With no flue, no heat is wasted up the chimney, making Amptec electric flow boilers 99.8% efficient.
- Compact and light for ease of installation.
- Compact dimensions.
- Silent in operation.
- Front panel indication to show boiler state.
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life.
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges.
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler.
- Minimal service and maintenance costs.
- No requirement for annual safety certificate.