Heatrae Sadia Amptec U401 4kW Electric Flow Boiler
Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating
The Heatrae Amptec Electric Flow Boiler is ideal for rural areas, new housing projects, multi-floor dwellings, or properties with no mains gas supply.
Heatrae Amptec Electric Flow Boilers offer the comfort and convenience of wet central heating and hot water supply, wherever there is mains electricity. The boilers can be installed to provide central heating and domestic hot water in conjunction with an indirect hot water storage cylinder or if preferred, to provide heating only with domestic hot water being supplied by a direct hot water storage cylinder.
Amptec Electric Flow boilers are sized to efficiently meet a wide range of differing needs, from a mobile home up to a family house and includes an 11kW unit designed to match the rating of existing domestic electrical power supplies.
In rented property, gas applications must have annual maintenance checks by law. The Heatrae Sadia Amptec electric flow boiler offers an alternative for heating and hot water, combining safety with low running costs.
- Controllable, efficient heating.
- Uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems.
- Domestic hot water from boiler in conjunction with a separate cylinder.
- No flue and no fuel tanks for flexible installation location.
- With no flue, no heat is wasted up the chimney, making Amptec electric flow boilers 99.8% efficient.
- Compact and light for ease of installation.
- Compact dimensions.
- Silent in operation.
- Front panel indication to show boiler state.
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life.
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges.
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler.
- Minimal service and maintenance costs.
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee with on-site service support from date of purchase. (For further details please contact Heatrae Sadia)