The Andrews ECOflo High Efficiency Condensing Storage Water Heater from Plumbnation is the latest addition to our commercial water heater range.
The Andrews ECOflo water heater through Plumbnation offers the production of hot water through the latest innovative design of ultra high thermal efficiency.A specially designed three pass flue system moves the hot flue gases at high velocity coupled with high turbulence, causes a high rate of heat transfer into the water. The centralised submerged combustion chamber within the Andrews Ecoflo minimises radiant heat loss and improves the efficiency of the water heater even further.
Andrews ECOflo water heaters features a remarkably quiet low NOx pre-mix power burner, and offers up to 109% nett efficiency, which keeps running costs to a minimum. The ECOflo's flueing arrangements offer great installation flexibility.
Available in eight different models with heat output ranges from 35kw to 112kw, and two storage capacities of 230 & 380Litres with typically fast recovery rates of upto 1900 Litres / Hour T50c
ECOflo Range - Features & Benefits
- Two storage capacities available 230 Litre & 380 Litre
- Fully Condensing, with efficiencies upto 98%
- Low NOx pre-mix power burner
- Vitraglas lined storage tank
- Room sealed balanced flue
- Three pass flue system
- Ultra quiet operation
- Electronic controls
- Factory installed Correx Powered Anode System
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Sediment Reduction System
- Large hand hole cleanout opening
- Natural Gas and Propane models available
*Specification details below are based on the following,
- Weight of water heater when empty
- Recovery rate @ 50degC Rise
Please note you must fit ECOflo storage heaters with the 150mm plinth E923, unless you have an existing plinth or have one made to suit.