Ariston Europrisma Under-sink 10 Litre Electric Unvented Water Heater - 2kW
|Ariston Europrisma - User & Installation Manual|
Ariston Europrisma Under Sink Water Heater
The Ariston Europrisma Under-sink Water Heater can be used where hot water is required, but where it is not convenient to enlarge the existing central hot water system, or if there is no central system. Small industrial units, warehouses, dentists' and doctors' surgeries, cafés, and certain residential are just a few examples of such situations. The Ariston Europrisma Under Sink Water Heater is the ideal choice for additional bathrooms and loft conversions.
All Ariston Europrisma models have an extra thick steel-plated tank with environmentally sound thermal insulation for safety and to minimise heat loss and running costs. It is constructed in high-grade steel that is double-coated in vitreous enamel and then pressure tested.
- For unvented single or multiple outlet installation.
- High efficiency.
- Steel tank, with vitreous enamle coating.
- External temperature control.
- Heating indicator light for ease of operation.
- Front access for ease of maintenance.
- Available in 10 Litre or 15 Litre & 2 kW or 3 kW Power.
- Accessory kits available.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee (1 Year Electrical Components Guarantee)
|Ariston Water Heater Kit A - 2 Litre expansion vessel and non-return valve || |
|Ariston Water Heater Kit B - Preset 3.5 bar pressure reducing valve || |
|Ariston Water Heater Kit C - Discharge tundish || |