BAL Single Part Flexible White is a highly flexible, polymer modified wall and floor tile adhesive. It has excellent adhesive and non-slip properties which makes it ideal for fixing large format wall tiles in wet rooms, bathrooms, showers and total immersion areas such as swimming pools.
BAL Single Part Flexible has enhanced adhesion to fully vitrified/porcelain tiles and low porosity substrates. The high level of flexibility allows this tile adhesive to work for installations that are subject to vibration, shrinkage, or deflection from the substrate.
Key features and benefits include:
- Coverage (Floor): Approximately 5.3m2
- Coverage (Wall): Approximately 8-10m2
- Pack size: 20kg
- Setting time: 16 hours
- Suitability: Suitable for use in wet and dry areas and for internal and external environments
- Use with underfloor heating - Yes
- Water and frost resistant
- Ideal for fixing ceramics, porcelain, fully vitrified mosaics, some natural stone (including marble), terrazzo, rigid foam insulating materials, and brick slips
Please Note: BAL Single Part Flexible White is not suitable for use on natural stone susceptible to staining, these include limestone, travertine and some granite; in this case, use BAL rapid set white.