Baxi Bermuda BBU Back Boiler Unit Only
|Estimated Delivery Time||4-5 Working Days|
Baxi Bermuda BBU Back Boiler
Regular Condensing HE Back Boiler
The Baxi Bermuda BBU is the new re-modelled Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler Unit, that was originally launched back in 1966. The New Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler is now a high efficient condensing back boiler making it fully compliant with current regulations.
The Baxi Bermuda BBU Back Boiler is the only available Back Boiler Unit on the market today, making it a simple and easy direct replacement for an older back boiler unit, without the need to totally re-site the boiler, re-locate pipework, and redecorate entire walls.
The Baxi Bermuda BBU Back Boiler comes with a fully sealed one piece flue, and as the Baxi Bermuda is a direct replacement for a Back Boiler, it means you can utilise the current pipework.
Baxi have specially designed Dimension Fire Fronts for use with the Baxi Bermuda BBU Back Boiler Unit. Therefore when you replace your back boiler, you can also install a new Dimension Firefront in one complete installation.
The Dimension BBU Fires for the Baxi Bermuda offers easy access to the Back Boiler controls and an beautiful LED Illumination which creates a flame-effect only, which is extremely cost effect to run.
- SEDBUK Band A rated
- Fully Condensing
- 15kW Output
- Conforms to Building Regulations Part L
- Can be fitted to open or sealed systems
- Has a lightweight cast aluminium silicon alloy heat exchanger
- Uses the latest anti-vibration fan, minimising noise
- Factory-set - saving time and money
- Built-in condensate pump for versatile drain options - up to 10m from boiler
- Fully-sealed, one-piece, flexible concentric flue liner
- Designed to be used with existing pipework
- Fully room-sealed appliance
- Compatible Dimension Fire Fronts available for a complete package installation
|Baxi BBU 10m Concentric Flexible Flue Liner (100mm) & Terminal 720101701
|Baxi BBU 12.5m Concentric Flexible Flue Liner (100mm) & Terminal 720102001