Baxi Platinum 33 Combination Boiler Natural Gas ErP 7219451
28kW ErP Condensing Combination Boiler
Reliable and easy-to-install, the Baxi Platinum Combi HE A is a firm favourite with householders and installers alike. It is highly efficient with a SEDBUK (2005) Band A rating for energy efficiency.
The Baxi Platinum Combi boilers at PlumbNation, are top of the range Combi boilers that provide maximum heating and hot water performance with minimum running costs. The Baxi Platinum Combi boiler uses an intelligent control system to automatically adjust heat output.
The Platinum Combi boiler has exceptional flow rates ranging from 9.8l/min to 16.41l/min making it suitable for any size of home.
- Save energy and money. The Baxi Platinum is highly efficient and SEDBUK 2005 Band A (>90%) rated
- Available in outputs of 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW so there is a model to suit most sizes and styles of property
- Exceptional hot water flow rate of up to 16.4 litres per minute for increased comfort and convenience
- Experience greater reliability as the boiler adapts output to demand without switching on and off
- Includes easy to use built-in mechanical clock and filling loop
- Easy to install and maintain - comes with a pre-plumbing jig, complete with pre-formed copper pipe tails, built in filling loop and 1 metre mains cable to save the installer time and money during installation
- Built in frost thermostat, making it easier to site in garages and lofts
- Compatible with Multifit flue kits, which provide an industry leading choice of lengths, bends and accessories, allowing for versatile siting
- High quality brass hydraulics and easy access for servicing means the Baxi Platinum Combi HE A is a firm favourite with installers