Bristan 1901 Concealed Dual Control Shower Valve - Gold N TSHCVO G
Glamorous styling with a timeless quality that will never date.
All Bristan products are quality tested and carry robust guarantees against manufacturing defects. Quality testing, performed by Bristan’s own quality engineers throughout the production process, and market testing before launch ensures that all products meet the very best quality standards.
- Body is of brass construction
- ¼ turn ¾“ ceramic disc on/off control with temperature control
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, ideally balanced
- 15mm compression elbows
- Min 0.2bar, Max 5.0bar
- Maximum Static Pressure 10.0bar
- 150mm inlet centres
- Dual control – flow and temperature are controlled by separate handles, giving accurate control of both
- Ceramic disc flow valve giving low maintenance and an easy ¼ turn on/off and flow control
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding
- Factory set to a maximum of 42ºC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature, this can be adjusted to suit user preference
- Swivel inlet elbows with 150mm centres, valve can be fed from top, bottom or rear
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248