Bristan 1901 Exposed Concentric Shower Valve Bottom Outlet Chrome
Glamorous styling with a timeless quality that will never date.
All Bristan products are quality tested and carry robust guarantees against manufacturing defects. Quality testing, performed by Bristan’s own quality engineers throughout the production process, and market testing before launch ensures that all products meet the very best quality standards.
- Body is of brass construction
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, ideally balanced
- 15mm compression elbows
- G ½Ã¢
- Min 0.1bar, Max. 5.0bar
- 150mm inlet centres
- Dual control – flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1 °C by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding
- Factory set to a maximum of 42 °C to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature – this is adjustable to suit user preference
- Swivel inlet elbows with 150mm centres, valve can be fed from top, bottom or rear
- Chrome and Gold finishes available