Bristan Artisan Thermostatic Surface Mounted Bar Shower Valve AR2 SHXMTFF C
With Adjustable Riser & Fast Fit Connections
Stylish and modern in a choice of designs.
All Bristan products are quality tested and carry robust guarantees against manufacturing defects. Quality testing, performed by Bristan’s own quality engineers throughout the production process, and market testing before launch ensures that all products meet the very best quality standards.
- Body is of brass construction
- Â¼ Turn Â½â ceramic disc valveÂ
- Thermostatic CartridgeÂ
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, ideally balanced
- 15mm compression connectionsÂ
- G Â½
- Min 0.1bar, Max 5.0barÂ
- 150mm inlet centresÂ
- Dual control – Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1ÂºC by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of any injury
- Factory set to a maximum of 38ÂºC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature – this is adjuastable to suit user preference and up to a maximum of 46ÂºC.Â
- Utilises unique fast fit system – wall mount WMNT10 C
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, riser rail, hose retainer and multi function handset with rub clean nozzles.
- Riser rail brackets can be adjust up and down the rail to cover any existing holes or cover tile joints.Â
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248