Bristan Artisan Thermostatic Surface Mounted Bar Shower Valve AR2 SHXSMFF C
With Adjustable Riser & Fast Fit Connections
Stylish and modern in a choice of designs.
All Bristan products are quality tested and carry robust guarantees against manufacturing defects. Quality testing, performed by Bristan’s own quality engineers throughout the production process, and market testing before launch ensures that all products meet the very best quality standards.
- Body is of brass construction
- ¼ Turn ½” ceramic disc valve
- Thermostatic Cartridge
- Suitable for all plumbing systems, ideally balanced
- 15mm compression connections
- G ½
- Min 0.1bar, Max 5.0bar
- 150mm inlet centres
- Dual control – Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of any injury
- Factory set to a maximum of 38ºC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature – this is adjusable to suit user preference and up to a maximum of 46ºC.
- Utilises unique fast fit system – wall mount WMNT10 C
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, riser rail, hose retainer and single function handset with rub clean nozzles
- Riser rail brackets can be adjust up and down the rail to cover any existing holes or cover tile joints.
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248