Buteline Press-Fit Inline Couplings
Buteline fittings are integrally strong and durable, maintenance-free and designed using hydraulic engineering concepts proven on high pressure hydraulic fitting-to-hose connections. Buteline is suitable for use with hot and cold potable and central heating, water for both domestic and commercial applications.
Buteline fittings meet the requirements of BS7291, parts 1 and 2, are approved by WRAS and are manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001.
Buteline fittings offer many advantages:
Features and Benefits:Ã‚Â
- One-piece design that is light weight and slim line, incorporating factory fitted clamp rings
- No O-rings, pipe inserts, loose parts & sliding sleeves
- Corrosion resistant, no scale build-up
- Post-clamp flare provides visual indication of joint completion
- Polymer fittings provide metal-free contact with water supply, better hygiene, andÃ‚Â no leaching of harmful substancesÃ‚Â
- Quicker and more economical than other systems
- 25 year Guarantee