Buteline fittings are integrally strong and durable, maintenance-free and designed using hydraulic engineering concepts proven on high pressure hydraulic fitting-to-hose connections. Buteline is suitable for use with hot and cold potable water and central heating, for both domestic and commercial applications.
Buteline Lugged Elbows are a great substitute for brass back plate elbows. There is no need for thread tape and they are 'all set to go' for testing purposes so are very quick to install.
Buteline fittings meet the requirements of BS7291, parts 1 and 2, are approved by WRAS and are manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001.
Buteline fittings offer many advantages:
- One-piece design that is light weight and slim line, incorporating factory fitted clamp rings
- No O-rings, pipe inserts, loose parts & sliding sleeves
- Corrosion resistant, no scale build-up
- Post-clamp flare provides visual indication of joint completion
- Polymer fittings provide metal-free contact with water supply, better hygiene, and no leaching of harmful substances
- Quicker and more economical than other systems
- 25 year Guarantee