CORGI Comfort Programmable Thermostat
UFSTAT00 - Electronic Comfort Controller
The UFSTAT00 is an easy-to-use programmable clock thermostat providing sophisticated timed management of your underfloor heating system. Using this thermostat enables you to switch on your heating system at pre-determined times on different days of the week. It is possible to set four periods called ‘events’ each day with different temperatures. This thermostat allows a flexible and changeable climate throughout the day. Different settings to suit your lifestyle can be programmed, so if you prefer to wake up to a warm floor and save energy when the room is unoccupied a suitable temperature can be stored. Using a lower temperature during times that the room is unoccupied will lower energy costs without reducing the comfort. The thermostat has an adaptive function that that automatically changes the start time of a heating period so that the desired temperature is reached at the time that you set.
- Easy menu navigation and programming in 5 different languages
- Built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperatures
- Thin clock thermostat, giving the installer an easier job
- Built-in schedule ready for use. Delivered with factory-set program
- Graphical backlit display for ease of use
The thermostat comes with a default schedule that is suitable for most installations. Unless you change these settings, the thermostat will operate to this default program.