Discount Direct Stainless 250L Unvented Cylinder
The Gledhill Stainless ES is an Unvented 250 Litre Cylinder in Direct configuration. Produces mains pressure hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths, without the requirement for a boost pump.
The unvented cylinder is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel and is supplied with complete NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals. Value engineered, the Stainless ES supplies a competitively priced cylinder which gives benefits from Gledhill’s proven technology and quality manufacturing.
This 250 Litre Stainless ES Direct Unvented Cylinder using innovative technology and make sure efficiency and guarantee that makes Gledhill Stainless ES Direct Cylinder one of the market pioneer and maintainable cylinder supplied in the market. This direct cylinder heated by electric immersion and directly connected with from main and you don't need to add any separate tank for it. This Gledhill bunnings hot water cylinder range is built from highly corrosion-resistant duplex hot water, allowing for high flow rates for showers and baths, without the requirement for a boost pump and use 40mm insulation to limit heat loss. These unvented cylinders are fit for all household and commercial applications. Gledhill proven technologies and quality manufacturing at a competitive price.
Cylinder ErP Rating: C
Operating pressure (PRV setting) 3 Bar
Supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals
Features and Benefits:
- Supplied with External expansion Vessel, Immersion heater & Control Valve Pack
- Cylinder heated by immersion heater
- Delivers mains pressure hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths without the need for a boost pump
- 40mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Insulation thickness is 40mm
- Recycled materials used in construction
- Cylinder is supplied with plain pipe connections suitable for use with compression fittings
- 3 bar Pre-charged Expansion Vessel size: 18 Litres
- Pressure Regulator 3 bar inlet group c/w balance cold supply
- Expansion vessel connection and expansion valve set at 4.5 bar
- 37% energy efficiency
- Opening temperature of P & T Relief Valve 95 degree C
- Energy cut-out thermostat setting 82 degree C
- Thermostat temperature setting 62 degree C
- Sound power level: 15db
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 12897
- Supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals
- The unvented cylinder is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel
- Supplied with a 25 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Supplied with full G3 unvented kit, including expansion vessel and pressure reducing valve.
Please note - Image not true to size, please see dimensions