WH Superflow Stainless Steel Unvented Indirect Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
WH Cylinders manufacture a full range of unvented mains pressure domestic hot water cylinders for any application.
WH Superflow cylinders are manufactured from high quality stainless steel under an ISO9001 certified quality management system in a purpose made manufacturing facility in Manchester.
- External expansion vessel (included)
- Unvented Kit included
- Immersion Heater included
- High quality stainless steel
- Highly insulated Part L compliant
- WRAS approved product
- ISO9001 certified quality management
- Pre-plumbed models available
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar
- All cylinder connections are 22mm compression
- Units tested to 15 bar
- Minimum water supply 1.5 bar, 20 litres/min
- Primary coil circuit must be pumped
- Gravity coils available by special order
- Bespoke vessel available on request
- 25 Year vessel guaranteed
- Cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years
- Available in a range of styles sizes 50 to 10,000 litres
- High recovery rates
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting
- A range of horizontal cased units available