Drayton LP111 1 Day Electronic Timeswitch
The LP111 is our basic timeswitch for combination boilers. It controls your heating and hot water together.
The LP111 has a 24 hour programme setting which means you can set daily ‘on’ and ‘off’ periods for your heating. Within the 24 hour period you can set up to three heating periods. The advance heating boost button can be used to give you 1, 2 or 3 hours of heating in advance of you set time periods – this saves you having to reprogramme your timeswitch if you require a one off burst of heating.
The LP111 is a simple control that suits people with regular lifestyle patterns. If you have a more varied lifestyle theLP711may be more appropriate.
- Simple to use
- 24 hour programme setting
- Pre set clock with automatic summer /winter time updates
- Memory save function
- 3 time control periods per day
- On/once/timed/off switching options
- Easy to read backlit screen
- Boost button to temporarily advance the heating