Fabdec Excelsior i 3S Indirect Unvented Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includesÃ‚Â an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Fabdec launch another revolution in Unvented Water Heaters. In the 1980's Fabdec was at the forefront of unvented water heating with the introduction of the UKs first stainless steel unvented cylinder.Ã‚Â Excelsior i is a true internal expansion cylinder based on an internal air gap utilizing 3S patented technology, the 'Self Sustaining System'. The internal air gap device is an improvement to unvented water heating installations.
Where Excelsior i differs from other cylinders on the market is in its unique features & benefits offering added value to both installer & end-user.
- Automatic replenishment of the expansion with no need to top up the air gap, saving time & money on maintenance - the 3S technology
- No internal moving parts in the cylinder, ensuring long life
- Innovative venturi valve installed on inlet assembly. No other additional parts requiredÃ‚Â
- Improved packaging to offer benefits with compact installation spaces
- No external expansion vessel, saving installation time
- 60mm insulation giving market leading heat loss figures
- Immersion heater, temperature & pressure valves insulated for added reduction in heat loss
- Direct & Indirect models 80 - 305L capacity
- Green recycled materials used for outer casing, finished in a silver-coat effect
- 3 bar pressure at outlets (subject to adequate incoming pressure)
- All sizes WRAS approved