- 14 Day Returns
- Free Delivery
- Call for Stock
- Next Day Delivery
Fernox F3 Express Cleaner 400ML
Cleaner F3 is an effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming cleaner, which removes sludge, scale and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems in accordance with local regulations and best practice, Cleaner F3 is ideal to remove flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the life of the boiler and the efficiency of the system. The Fernox Express range uses Barrier Pressure Pack technology and compressed air propellent to expel the product so the entire range is non-flammable. The propellent (compressed air) is not mixed with the active product so there is no risk of air ingress into the system which could accelerate future risk of corrosion.
Features and Benefits:
- As with all Fernox Cleaners, Cleaner F3 Express is an effective neutral cleaner, it is ideal for use when powerflushing to aid the cleaning process and to restore heating efficiency.
- In accordance with BS7593:2019 for long term protection the system should be thoroughly cleaned and flushed.
- F3 Express will protect a large system (130 litres or up to 16 single radiators) and maybe added via a radiator or filling loop.
- Fernox Cleaner F3 Express can be dispensed directly into a radiator air vent or system filling loop using the appropriate special adaptor supplied with the product.
Mandatory Part L Legislation Update
Clean - All systems must be cleaned before installing a boiler, including boiler swap outs.
Fernox F3 EXP Cleaner 400ML - 62420
- Product Code189429
- TypeCentral Heating Treatment
- Sub TypeCentral Heating Cleaner