Fernox Filter Fluid+ Protector - 500ml
Fernox Filter Fluid+ Protector is specifically formulated to lift corrosion deposits and contaminants within central heating systems to deliver the debris directly to an in-line filter (such as one from the Fernox TF1 Filter range) for fast removal and containment. Importantly, it also provides the long-term protection of domestic central heating systems against internal corrosion and limescale formation. This innovative product inhibits corrosion against the chemical reaction of water in contact with metals found in heating systems, i.e. ferrous metals, copper and copper alloys and aluminium.
Filter Fluid+ Protector is suitable for all types of boilers, radiators, underfloor and heating systems. When used in combination with a system filter like a TF1 filter, the Filter Fluid+ Protector offers an additional ongoing cleaning method to remove corrosion products from system water. It is ideal for servicing and annual maintenance checks, saving time on-site for installers.
Filter Fluid+ Protector is particularly suitable for heating systems which are difficult or problematic to clean by conventional flushing or to drain down the system and isolate the radiators and where no water treatment has been used previously on commissioning of the system or installation of the boiler.
Fernox Filter Fluid+ Protector is compatible with metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems and all Fernox products.
Features & Benefits
- Works with a filter to protect the system against corrosion debris
- Fernox Protector with dispersant to aid the safe collection of magnetite to a filter
- Prolongs the life of the boiler, pump & heat exchanger
- Designed to be left in the system permanently
- Prevents scale and corrosion formation
- Innovative, best-in-class formulation
- Fernox Filter Fluid+ Protector is classified as non-hazardous