Fernox Protector MB1 - 4 Litres
Fernox Protector MB1 gives long term protection of domestic central heating systems against internal corrosion and limescale formation. It prevents corrosion of all metals found in these systems, i.e. ferrous metals, copper and copper alloys and aluminium.
It is suitable for all types of boiler, radiators and pipework systems. Fernox Protector MB1 is compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems.
For continued protection it is recommended Protector levels are checked regularly (annually).
The concentration of the product can be easily measured on site using a Fernox Protector test kit.
- Central Heating Protector for mixed-metal domestic central heating systems
- Protects against corrosion and limescale
- Prevents boiler noise
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Extends system life
- Prevents sticking pumps
- Saves on fuel bills
- Prevents bacterial contamination
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Maintains system efficiency
- Prevents cold spots in radiators
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly