Ferroli Modena HE 18S Natural Gas System Boiler ErP
Ferroli’s range of wall-mounted A-rated Modena HE boilers has set a new standard for the domestic market. As a high performance, energy efficient and affordable appliance, the Modena HE is unbeatable in its class. The Modena HE comes with the choice of a 5, 7 or 10 year manufacturer’s full parts & labour warranty – a very impressive benefit for such an affordably-priced boiler.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptionally low operating noise level
- All Modena HE boilers come with a 5 year manufacturer’s parts & labour warranty, with the option to upgrade to a 7 or 10 year warranty, see accessories for details.
- NOx Class 5* rated for extremely low emissions and high performance
- Highly energy efficient for excellent fuel cost economy
- Operates on both natural gas and LPG
- Combi models have only 4 moving parts – DHW water flow meter, pump, fan and gas valve - and system models have only 3
- Accessories available include valve cover, rear pipe space frame and a choice of mechanical or digital timers or radio-controlled room thermostats
- Combi models condense in hot water mode
- All components can be serviced or removed via front panel
- Central flueing for easy replacement installations
- Microprocessor control and adjustment system with advanced self-diagnosis
**Extended Warranty Details;
- Private individuals can not register boilers for the warranty upgrade. It must be a Gas Safe Registered Installer
- The Installer must first register his details on the Ferroli installers website www.installersmate.co.uk
- The website also registers the install with Gas Safe, saving him the Gas Safe registration fee
- Once registered, they can access the website, and register all his Ferroli installations
- The warranty upgrade happens “automatically”, when the boiler is registered. The installer does not need to choose to upgrade to 7 years
- Boilers must be registered within 30 days of installation
- Details of the warranty cover will be sent to the house holder, where the boiler is registered
- The Ferroli website will send him service reminders, so he can keep warranties valid
- The boiler must be regularly serviced, as per Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Providing the boiler is regularly serviced, as per Manufacturer’s Instructions the boiler is covered for a full parts and labour warranty.
- Installers can still upgrade from the standard 5 year to the 10 year warranty, using the standard warranty upgrade pack.
- Once installed and registered, there is no option to upgrade to the 10 year warranty.