Ferroli Modena HE 38C Natural Gas Combination Boiler ErP
Ferroli is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of heating solutions for domestic, commercial and industrial requirements. Ferroli pride themselves on using the latest technological advances to achieve optimum energy efficiency whilst ensuring environmental protection. This means that when you choose a new Ferroli high efficiency condensing boiler for your home, you can be assured that you have chosen one of the most sustainable and cost-effective ways to generate heat and hot water.
With only four moving parts, the Modena HE combination boiler from Ferroli offers state-of-the-art technology in a practical, compact unit.
The Modena HE combination boiler is quick and simple to install. It has a low lift weight (29kg). All parts are accessible from the front, and therefore is the perfect choice where space is tight. The Modena HE is available in outputs of 25kW, 32kW & 38kW and comes with a range of features. LPG compatable.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptionally low operating noise level
- All Modena HE boilers come with a 5 year manufacturer’s parts & labour warranty, with the option to upgrade to a 7 or 10 year warranty, see accessories for details.
- NOx Class 5* rated for extremely low emissions and high performance
- Highly energy efficient for excellent fuel cost economy
- Operates on both natural gas and LPG
- Combi models have only 4 moving parts – DHW water flow meter, pump, fan and gas valve - and system models have only 3
- Accessories available include valve cover, rear pipe space frame and a choice of mechanical or digital timers or radio-controlled room thermostats
- Combi models condense in hot water mode
- All components can be serviced or removed via front panel
- Central flueing for easy replacement installations
- Microprocessor control and adjustment system with advanced self-diagnosis
**Extended Warranty Details;
- Private individuals can not register boilers for the warranty upgrade. It must be a Gas Safe Registered Installer
- The Installer must first register his details on the Ferroli installers website www.installersmate.co.uk
- The website also registers the install with Gas Safe, saving him the Gas Safe registration fee
- Once registered, they can access the website, and register all his Ferroli installations
- The warranty upgrade happens “automatically”, when the boiler is registered. The installer does not need to choose to upgrade to 7 years
- Boilers must be registered within 30 days of installation
- Details of the warranty cover will be sent to the house holder, where the boiler is registered
- The Ferroli website will send him service reminders, so he can keep warranties valid
- The boiler must be regularly serviced, as per Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Providing the boiler is regularly serviced, as per Manufacturer’s Instructions the boiler is covered for a full parts and labour warranty.
- Installers can still upgrade from the standard 5 year to the 10 year warranty, using the standard warranty upgrade pack.
- Once installed and registered, there is no option to upgrade to the 10 year warranty.