FloPlast Cast Iron Style 68mm Round 67° Pipe Branch
FloPlast rainwater systems offer a wide choice of profile design, both traditional and modern, in a range of colours to suit all tastes and applications.
The FloPlast reputation for technical excellence, competitively priced and quality finished products have established the company as a leading supplier of PVC-U Plastic Building products.
FloPlast rainwater systems have been rigorously tested by the BSI, passed with flying colours and were awarded their prestigious kitemark.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316. Gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of:
- BS EN 12200 1:2000 (Downpipes and fittings)
- BS EN 607:2004 (Gutters and fittings)
- BS EN 1462:2004 (Eaves brackets)
- Suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- All large fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.