EnviroFoam Indirect Vented Copper Hot Water Cylinder
Indirect - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Can also be heated via an electric immersion heater.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
Gledhill EnviroFoam is manufactured to fully comply with the new Part L 2010 Building Regulations. Not only that, but the new Gledhill EnviroFoam Copper Cylinder range is one of the most environmentally friendly cylinders on the market today and certain models weigh as light as 12kg. Manufactured to BS1566 and 2010 Part L1B compliant, the Gledhill EnviroFoam cylinders hold strong environmental features, such as industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation, and a exceptionally low standing heat loss, in respect of EUP regulations.
- EnviroFoam insulation - environmentally friendly
- Re-heat time of 25 minutes
- Incredibly light - weighing as low as 12kg
- Compliant with 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- 100% recyclable
- Low standing heat loss
- Wide range of sizes available
- Fast delivery
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder