Gledhill CondenCyl HE High Performance Vented Hot Water Cylinder
The Gledhill High Recovery Cylinder has a special high performance heat exchanger which reduces boiler cycling and maximises the time the boiler can operate in condensing mode. The special coil, enables a reduction in boiler cycling and faster recovery time to reduce the cost of producing hot water. The Gledhill CondenCyl high efficiency coil and its ability to only heat the required amount of hot water, means that a smaller capacity cylinder can be used. For example, a typical 120 Litre cylinder to meet Part L requirements would reduce to a 75 Litre model if using a Gledhill CondenCyl HE Cylinder. The Gledhill CondenCyl HE Vented Hot Water Cylinder Range also have extra insulation to further reduce standing losses - particularly beneficial during summer months.
- Perfectly Matched with condensing boilers - the high efficient coil promotes better condensing conditions
- Energy Saving - the special HE coil helps save energy and lowers the cost of providing hot water by reducing boiler cycling.
- Faster Heating - heats water more quickly
- Faster Reheat - means a smaller cylinder capacity is required.
- Extra Insulation - significantly reduces standing losses
- Faster Recovery - 14 Minute recovery time depending on boiler size
- Highest Standards - The High Recovery Cylinder meets CHESS best practice requirements and exceeds BRE EcoHomes specification with zero ODP and GWP.
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- High Recovery Cylinders exceed the requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations and are classed as meeting "Best Practice Guide" issued by DTI.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ slighty from image.
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder