Gledhill Economy 7 Direct Vented Combination Cylinders
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater & solar coil. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
The combination cylinder is specifically designed to be installed into properties without a loft space ie apartments etc. With the feed tank being incorporated into the combination unit, a separate cold water storage tank is not required, therefore installation is simplified and costs reduced.
Gledhill Economy 7 Direct Vented Hot Water Cylinders at PlumbNation are a range of electrically heated traditional vented hot water cylinders designed to make the most of electric off-peak tariffs. Gledhill Vented Cylinders are desgined to supply hot water for single or multi bathroom properties and are available in standard capacities from 120 litre to 210 litre.
- Supplied complete with factory fitted cold water inlet baffle to improve hot water draw off
- EnviroFoam insulation - environmentally friendly
- Re-heat time of 25 minutes
- Incredibly light - weighing as low as 12kg (smaller models)
- Compliant with 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- 100% recyclable
- Low standing heat loss
- Wide range of sizes available
- Fast delivery
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ slighty from image.
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder.