Gledhill Economy 7 Direct Vented EnviroFoam Hot Water Cylinder
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater & solar coil. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
Gledhill Economy 7 Direct Vented Hot Water Cylinders at PlumbNation are a range of electrically heated traditional vented hot water cylinders designed to make the most of electric off-peak tariffs. Gledhill Vented Cylinders are desgined to supply hot water for single or multi bathroom properties and are available in standard capacities from 120 litre to 210 litre.
Gledhill EnviroFoam is manufactured to fully comply with the new Part L 2010 Building Regulations. Not only that, but the new Gledhill EnviroFoam Copper Cylinder range is one of the most environmentally friendly cylinders on the market today and certain models weigh as light as 12kg. Manufactured to BS1566 and 2010 Part L1B compliant, the Gledhill EnviroFoam cylinders hold strong environmental features, such as industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation, and a exceptionally low standing heat loss, in respect of EUP regulations.
- Supplied complete with factory fitted cold water inlet baffle to improve hot water draw off
- EnviroFoam insulation - environmentally friendly
- Re-heat time of 25 minutes
- Incredibly light - weighing as low as 12kg (smaller models)
- Compliant with 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- 100% recyclable
- Low standing heat loss
- Wide range of sizes available
- Fast delivery
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder
Immersion heater not included