Gledhill EnviroFoam Direct Stainless Steel Vented Cylinder
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
This best selling range of EnviroFoam Stainless cylinders is a genuine alternative to costly copper cylinders as it is manufactured from high grade stainless steel. The Gledhill EnviroFoam Direct Stainless Vented Cylinder is one of the lightest cylinders on the market, and comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Manufactured to EN12897, meeting the dimensional requirements of BS1566 and 2010 Part L compliant, these cylinders have strong environmental credentials including:
- Gledhill industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation
- Exceptionally low standing heat loss, in anticipation of EUP regulations
- Insulation incorporates Polyol (derived from Rapeseed oil - fully renewable resource, industry leading Global Warming Potential of 0.7)
- Duplex stainless steel internal cylinder, the product is fully recyclable at the end of its working life
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Sizes shown exclude insulation