Gledhill EnviroFoam Copper Vented Direct Cylinder
Direct Cylinder -Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Heated by an electric immersion heater. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by aÃ‚Â header tank in the loft.
Gledhill EnviroFoam is manufacturer to totally comply with the new Part L 2010 Building Regulations. Not only that, but the new Gledhill EnviroFoam Copper Cylinder range is one of the most environmentally friendly cylinders on the market today and certain models weigh as light as 12kg. Manufactured to BS1566 and 2010 Part L1B compliant, the Gledhill EnviroFoam cylinders hold strong environmental features, such as industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation, and a exceptionally low standing heat loss, in respect of EUP regulations. The EnviroFoam cylinder insulation which incorporates Polyol, a source derived from Rapeseed oil.
- EnviroFoam insulation - environmentally friendly
- Re-heat time of 25 minutes
- Incredibly light - weighing as low as 12kg (smaller models)
- Compliant with 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- 100% recyclable
- Low standing heat loss
- Wide range of sizes available
- Fast delivery
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder