Gledhill EnviroFoam Indirect Stainless Steel Vented Cylinder
Indirect - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Can also be heated via an electric immersion heater.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
This best selling range of EnviroFoam Stainless cylinders is a genuine alternative to costly copper cylinders as it is manufactured from high grade stainless steel. The Gledhill EnviroFoam Indirect Stainless Vented Cylinder is one of the lightest cylinders on the market, and comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Manufactured to EN12897, meeting the dimensional requirements of BS1566 and 2010 Part L compliant, these cylinders have strong environmental credentials including:
- Gledhill industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation
- Exceptionally low standing heat loss, in anticipation of EUP regulations
- Insulation incorporates Polyol (derived from Rapeseed oil - fully renewable resource, industry leading Global Warming Potential of 0.7)
- Duplex stainless steel internal cylinder, the product is fully recyclable at the end of its working life
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty