Gledhill Primatic Indirect Vented Foam Lagged Copper Hot Water Cylinder
Gledhill Primatic (self priming) Cylinder means that the no venting is required. A Primatic Cylinder can accommodate the expansion from the heating system within the hot water compartment of the unit, taking away the need for a separate feed and expansion tank. It is designed so that the water used for the taps does not mix with the water used in the heating system.
Gledhill Primatic Vented Copper Cylinders are insulated with Flexilag which is a non-conbustable Rockwool mineral wool. Flexilag is easy to clean with a flat top attractive appearance.
- Durable, wipe clean surface with flat top attractive appearance
- High performance - retains heat loss properties indefinately
- Non-combustible eliminating the risk of toxic smoke
- Totally CFC free with both Ozone Depletion Potential and a Global Warming Potential of zero.
- All cylinders are produced under BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems and are 10m working head and approved by the WRs.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ slighty from image.
Insulation adds 70mm to the diameter of the Cylinder