Gledhill, the cylinder specialist, has developed the PulsaCoil ECO Stainless, a thermal storage cylinder manufactured from high corrosion resistant stainless steel, providing mains pressure hot water utilising off-peak electric, specifically designed for use in apartments.
Gledhill Pulsacoil ECO Stainless Cylinders
The PulsaCoil ECO Stainless is a thermal store, utilising off-peak electricity to provide mains pressure hot water.
No annual maintenance or Safety Check Requirement
- Provides main pressure hot water
- Maximises the benefit of available off-peak electricity tariffs
- No annual maintenance or safety check requirement
- No discharge pipework
- No risk of legionella
- Inherently safe open vented cylinder
- No G3 qualification requirement for installation
The unit has 5 year warranty & parts has 12 months.