Gledhill Stainless Lite Unvented Direct Hot Water Cylinder
Direct Cylinder - Heated by an electric immersion heater only. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Gledhill stainless Lite cylinder is an unvented direct hot water cylinder manufactured from Duplex stainless steel that establishes new criteria for quality, performance and life. The Gledhill Cylinders provide powerful, mains pressure performance, and incorporates high flow rate controls, that are ideal for multi bathroom homes. The Gledhill stainless Lite range is available as both Direct and Indirect, and come in a variety of 14 models, ranging in sizes from 90 Litres to 400 Litres.
This unvented direct hot water cylinder uses the very latest high specification Duplex to resist all forms of corrosion, which its high mechanical strength gives it the strength for long life. The Gledhill Cylinders are also particularly light and easy to handle on site.
- After Sales Support – Gledhill has more than 20 service support staff on hand
- 2 x Immersion Heaters (only x 1 on the 90 Litre)
- Full installation/maintenance instructions
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Inlet control set
- 15mm/22mm tundish
- Espansion Vessel & Hose inc wall mounting bracket for vessel.
- Produced using highest corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel
- Up to 50% lighter than other stainless cylinders
- Models ranging from 90 Litre to 400 Litre
- Coil manufactured using corrugated tubing providing 20% better heat exchange
- Confidence in manufacturer, who have been producing cylinders since 1926
- Compression fittings as standard
- One of the lowest heat loss of unvented cylinders
Image shows Indirect version