Gledhill Stainless Lite Horizontal Indirect Unvented Solar Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Stainless Lite Horizontal is a range of unvented hot water storage cylinders, manufactured in the latest high quality duplex stainless steel. They are designed to provide mains pressure hot water and are supplied as a package which complies with Section G3 of the Buildings Regulations. The appliance is extremely well insulated using high density HCFC free foam insulation with an ozone depleting potential (ODP) of zero and a global warming potential (GWP) of 1. It is fitted with all the necessary control devices to make installation on site as easy as possible.
- Fully NSF WRC approved to meet the legal requirements of Building Regulations
- Perfect for installing in the available loft space to free uproom within living areas
- Solar compatible
- A complete range with models from 180 litres to 300 litres in both indirect and indirect solar configurations
- Specifically designed to maximise hot water performance with a specialised corrugated heat exchanger
- For use with gas or oil boilers
- High efficiency interal primary coil
- Suitable for both open vented and sealed pumped primary systems
- Expansion vessel and wall bracket included
- Two Port 22mm zone valve for primary circuit