Gledhill Stainless Lite Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Gledhill Stainless Lite cylinder is an unvented indirect hot water cylinder manufactured from Duplex stainless steel that establishes new criteria for quality, performance and life. The Gledhill cylinders provide powerful, mains pressure performance, and incorporates high flow rate controls, that are ideal for multi bathroom homes. The Gledhill stainless Lite range is available as both Direct and Indirect, and come in a variety of 14 models, ranging in sizes from 90 Litres to 400 Litres.
This unvented indirect hot water cylinder uses the very latest high specification Duplex to resist all forms of corrosion, which its high mechanical strength gives it the strength for long life. The Gledhill Cylinders are also particularly light and easy to handle on site. Gledhill cylinders offer a range of features and benefits that make them the ideal choice for any installation, providing quality and reliability at an affordable price.
- High heat transfer corrugated tube heat exchanger, allowing 20% faster recovery than plain tube
- Immersion Heater
- 2 Port Zone Valve (indirect)
- Wiring Centre (indirect)
- Dual thermostat (indirect)
- Full installation/maintenance instructions
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Inlet control set
- 15mm/22mm tundish
- Exspansion Vessel & Hose inc wall mounting bracket for vessel
- Produced using highest corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel
- Up to 50% lighter than other stainless cylinders
- Models ranging from 90 Litre to 400 Litre
- Coil manufactured using corrugated tubing providing 20% better heat exchange
- Confidence in manufacturer, who have been producing cylinders since 1926
- Compression fittings as standard
- One of the lowest heat loss of unvented cylinders