Gledhill Stainless Lite Indirect Stainless Steel Unvented Solar Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater & solar coil.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
Gledhill twin coil solar cylinder at PlumbNation is an unvented hot water storage solar cylinder that is provided with a high efficiency internal primary coil designed for use with a gas or oil boiler and is suitable for both open vented and sealed pumped primary systems. A high efficiency second solar coil is positioned below the primary coil to ensure maximum benefit of solar gain energy.
The Gledhill twin coil solar cylinder is an unvented cylinder manufactured from Duplex Stainless Steel that establishes new criteria for quality, performance and life. The Gledhill Cylinders provide powerful, mains pressure performance, and incorporates high flow rate controls, that are ideal for multi bathroom homes. The Gledhill cylinders are available as both Direct and Indirect, and come in a variety of models, ranging in sizes from 180 Litres to 400 Litres.
This twin coil solar cylinder uses the very latest high specification Duplex to resist all forms of corrosion, which its high mechanical strength gives it the strength for long life. The Gledhill Cylinders are also particularly light and easy to handle on site. Gledhill Cylinders offer a range of features and benefits that make them the ideal choice for any installation, providing quality and reliability at an affordable price.
- Pressure tested in the factory to a full 12 bar which is four times the normal working pressure
- High heat transfer corrugated tube heat exchanger, allowing 20% faster recovery than plain tube
- After Sales Support
- Immersion Heater (s)
- 2 Port Zone Valve (indirect)
- Wiring Centre (indirect)
- Dual thermostat (indirect)
- Full installation/maintenance instructions
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Inlet control set
- 15mm/22mm tundish
- Espansion Vessel & Hose
- Wall Mounting bracket
- Produced using highest corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel
- Up to 50% lighter than other stainless cylinders
- Models ranging from 90 Litre to 400 Litre
- Coil manufactured using corrugated tubing providing 20% better heat exchange
- Confidence in manufacturer, who have been producing cylinders since 1926.
- Compression fittings as standard
- One of the lowest heat loss of unvented cylinders