Gledhill Stainless Lite Open Vented Solar Cylinder - Direct
Direct - Heated by an electric immersion heater & solar coil. Not suitable for connection to a Boiler.
Open Vented - Conventional Cylinder, fed by a header tank in the loft.
Manufactured from Duplex Stainless Steel that establishes new criteria for quality, performance and life, the Glehill Stainless Lite Solar Open Vented Range has a high efficiency coil that is positioned in the lower part of the Stainless Lite vessel to ensure maximum benefit of solar gain energy.
The Gledhill cylinders use the very latest high specification Duplex to resist all forms of corrosion, which its high mechanical strength gives it the strength for long life. The Gledhill cylinders are also particularly light and easy to handle on site.
- Pressure tested in the factory to a full 12 bar which is four times the normal working pressure
- High heat transfer corrugated tube heat exchanger, allowing 20% faster recovery than plain tube
- Lighter and stronger than plain tube
- Indirect models also available
- Ranges from 180 - 400 Litre capacity
- Fully compliant with the 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- 25 year Manufacturer Guarantee
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ from image slightly.