Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Unvented Direct Cylinders
Available in 8 different sizes ranging from 90 litres to 400 litres, the largest model is capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 2 separate shower rooms.
The direct model comes complete with two immersions, one for on-peak use and one for off-peak use. This allows the store of water to be heated utilising off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with electricity either from mains supply or photovoltaic panels
- Suitable for use with economy electricity tariffs to maximise efficiency
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a primary heat source
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Standard and slimline models available