Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Heat Pump Slimline Unvented Cylinders
Gledhill have produced an unvented stainless steel unit specifically for heat pump applications providing mains pressure domestic hot water. Utilising the well established Gledhill StainlessLite Plus unvented hot water cylinder, this product has been developed to maximise the lower temperatures available from the heat pump.
The heat exchanger is a totally new design. It consists of a multi-pass corrugated stainless steel tube in parallel to reduce the pressure loss whilst maximising the heat exchange. Many medium to large heat pumps need heat exchangers in the store that will cope with the higher flow rates associated with primary temperatures that are typically 50 or 60 degrees celsius.
- Designed for use with either air source or ground source heat pumps
- High effciency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90° elbow, flexihose and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available