Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Slimline Unvented Indirect Cylinders
The standard size StainlessLite Plus cylinders are 550mm in diameter but the new slimline range has a reduced diameter of 475mm. This now enables installers to fit the new cylinders into smaller properties or older homes where there are space limitations, and so increases the range of properties where the benefits of mains pressure hot water can be fitted.
The new range of StainlessLite Plus Slimline cylinders come in sizes from 60 litres to 210 litres in both indirect and direct versions. In addition, it also comes with a solar option in 180 litre and 210 litre sizes. This now means there will be a model to suit most homes.Designed for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90Â° elbow, flexihoseÂ� and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available