Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Solar Unvented Indirect Cylinders
Gledhill has developed a range of cylinders specifically for solar applications, therefore providing an efficient way of providing domestic hot water. Each model features a dedicated high performance solar coil, transferring the maximum amount of heat from the solar circuit to the stored water.
The cylinders are compatible with a wide range of solar systems available and have been designed to maximise the dedicated solar volume.
The indirect cylinders are heated by a conventional boiler (either gas or oil) through a second high performance coil. The direct models are electrically heated cylinders, using the 3kW immersion heater supplied with the unit, and incorporating a high performance solar coil.
- Specifcally designed for use with solar thermal panels
- Corrugated coil to maximise the heat transfer from the solar input
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a secondary heat source when required
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90Â° elbow, flexihoseÂ� and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available